Is this thing on?
Ok, it's been a while. Life has been crazy and I've been, well, living it instead of posting.
I think it's been the right choice.
However, now that my Spring Concert is over (woohoo!) I'm going to try to squeeze in a few posts before things pick up yet again. Friday's a nice easy day to start--so here are your Random Friday Vrittis!
1. Pineapple coconut water tastes WAY better than the regular stuff.
2. Yes, I know there's a jump rope in my drink.
3. I love having new yoga clothes. (More about that in another post.)
4. If you ever catch up to these folks, wait in the line and order. Amazing, and worth every penny. (More about this in yet another post.)
5. I was doing a GREAT job eating well for about a month... and it's all gone to pot in the last week and a half. I'm working on getting back on track though.
6. I'm *still* thinking about getting clipless pedals. And it still scares the crap out of me.
7. I like subbing yoga, but I think I want to teach a regular class. I just need to figure out how to fit it into my schedule AND maintain my own practice AND still have time to hang with Duff Man.
8. We're going on vacation to Chicago this summer. I've been there a zillion times, but always in winter (except for St. Patrick's Day last year.) Any suggestions?
9. I desperately want to eat at minibar.
10. I was in a food rut for a while there, but not anymore! I have lots of recipes I'd like to try out, or to try again so I can tweak them.
Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope you take the time to enjoy the beautiful weather outside!