...formerly known as Random Friday Facts
1) I've got about five blog posts written in my head--good ones, at that--that I never made time to write over Spring Break.
2) I always intend to do work over break, but for the past few years I've focused more on relaxing. I don't regret it. (Ask me how I feel about this on Tuesday and you may find a different answer.)
3) I ate peas for the first time in a long time yesterday and I didn't totally hate them.
4) I've spent most of this week hanging out with friends and taking (and teaching) lots of yoga. It's been pretty great.
5) I've also made lots of tasty food.
6) Earlier this week I decided that, if I ever organized a formal cycling event, it would be called "Slow Girls with Helmets." Because that's who I am and that's who I care about.
7) A couple of my friends are starting to dabble in the world of triathlon. I think that's amazing--but I could never do it because of the swim leg.
8) There was a time when I defined myself almost entirely through my work. That's no longer the case--and that's a good thing.
9) I downloaded Instagram this week. It's pretty cool, but not quite as awesome as I had hoped.
10) I found out yesterday that I was accepted into grad school (again.) I'm hoping to take 2 or 3 classes this summer so I can have a lighter class schedule during the school year. Mostly, I'm really happy that I can finally start planning out my summer.