1. I was excited when I left my house one morning this week and realized that Spring has sprung.
2. I effing hate Bradford pear trees.
3. As of this week, I am officially a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 yoga teacher!
4. As of yesterday, I have officially submitted my application to go to grad school. Again. (Much love to my girl M for editing my professional statement of goals at 11pm last night!)
5. My favorite rock bands are probably Incubus, Aerosmith, and Carbon Leaf.
6. This is what's been going on in our basement for the last few days.
|New windows in the living area.|
|New egress window in the guest bedroom.|
|New egress window in Duff Man's office.|
8. I am seriously considering coming up with a recipe for lamb stew with dried plums and wild rice. I recognize it's totally unoriginal, but you get mad props if you have any idea what I'm talking about.
9. You know what sucks? Not eating, drinking, drowning in work, smoking, medicating, or even yoga-ing your feelings away--but sitting and being with them instead.
10. You know what doesn't suck? Rita's.