1. Surefire way to kick my ass in Core Yoga: Put me at the front next to the instructor and tell them that I'll be teaching a core class on Monday. I still hurt from Wednesday.
2. When I log into MindBodyOnline as a staff member, my main page shows a bar graph of client visits by month for the last three years. Being obsessed with numbers as I am, I keep peeking to see if we're going to beat last year's numbers. It shouldn't be a problem :)
3. I am SO effing over the "What my _____ think I ____ " meme.
4. I have an exciting weekend of catching up on errands planned. I'm actually kind of excited--I really need to clean, send out a few packages, and hopefully cook up some fun stuff.
5. I loved Dave Grohl's acceptance speech from the Grammy's last weekend. I showed it to a few of my classes on Monday morning.
6. I have a love/hate relationship with February snow. If it snows, I either need a full day on Tuesday or for school to be closed. A delay just won't do.
7. The work to finish our basement begins on Monday. I'm excited, but not looking forward to the construction noise on my day off.
8. I have had zero willpower when it comes to healthy eating in the last month.
9. I am in love with the salad I ate for lunch for three days this week: chopped romaine, baby spinach, tomatoes, English cucumber, avocado, grilled chicken, and homemade ranch dressing. Yum!
10. I'm going to teach TWO yoga classes next week! AAAAAHHHH!!!!