2. No one ever needs to calculate standard deviation by hand. Ever.
3. I derive sick pleasure from sloooooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy peeling Biore pore strips off of my nose.
4. My GPA has gotten higher with every subsequent diploma/degree from high school to Master's.
5. One of my favorite colleagues and I went out to Subway AND Baskin Robbins today in order to do some "field research" using a fundraiser coupon book I'm testing out. Then I ordered pizza for dinner. Makes me awfully glad I've taken so many yoga classes this week.
6. Duff Man has been watching "The Dresden Files" on Netflix. It's awful. Don't waste your time. (He picked it because he read the books.)
7. I haven't read a book for fun in a long time. I really need some brain candy, but I don't have the time right now.
8. We finally have a plan to finish the basement. It involves punching holes in our house. This pleases me.
9. I like my steak cooked rare. Like, "scare the cow with a match" rare. Mmmm... bloody beef.
10. This is what I'm going to be up to this weekend. How about you?
|Dear Blogger: Why do you do this to me?|