Yeah yeah, I know, it happens more often than it should. I dozed off before I finished writing my post--so here are your Random
1. I desperately need to tweeze and/or wax my eyebrows. Unfortunately, I can't find my tweezers--so I look like I have caterpillars growing over my eyes.
2. I love cupcakes, yoga, and oxford commas.
3. I woke up embarrassingly late for work
4. Based on #3, I should have had a terrible day--but really, it was awesome. (It included Happy Hour at Lyon Hall; if you've never been, you really should go!)
5. I love it when I post a comment on someone else's FB status and I get more "likes" than anyone else's response.
6. I need more yoga clothes, but I don't really want to buy them from Lululemon, Lucy, or Target (which is where most of my current clothes are from.)
7. I was late to Happy Hour today because I started applying to two graduate programs. Because I'm insane.
8. I now have a key to my yoga studio. It makes me stupid happy. But I only kinda work there so it's also a little weird.
9. I haven't been very creative in the kitchen lately. I need some inspiration.
10. Thanks to a few posts on Twitter in the past few days, I started the process to register as a donor on the national Bone Marrow Registry. Kyle, a 4-year-old with aplastic anemia, is searching for a half-Asian, half-Caucasian donor. I fit the bill, so I figured there would be no harm in trying.