1. I am much more likely to be productive when there are 30 things on my "To-Do" list than when there are 2.
2. My favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor is Coffee Heath Bar Crunch
3. I don't like olives.
4. I always try to finish reading to books I start--even if it means I start a book, put it down for months or even years, then later pick it back up and finish it.
5. I LOVE Amazon Prime. I spent most of break watching Grey's Anatomy. (I just finished Season 5--that finale is heartbreaking!) The free two-day shipping has been pretty sweet too.
6. I managed to NOT check my work email at all over Winter Break. This is a huge accomplishment.
7. The Phantom Tollbooth has been one of my favorite books since I was in the fourth grade. Up until this week, I thought the author's name was Norman Juster. It's apparently Norton Juster.
8. My yoga studio is currently closed, so I haven't done any yoga in 6 days. I think this is the reason why I've suddenly caught a cold.
9. I've been craving cinnamon tea this week. I didn't find any at the grocery store, so I resorted to adding cinnamon to my tea. This morning, I found an entire box of cinnamon apple tea on the shelf in my pantry and it made me stupid happy. I've had 3 cups so far today.
10. I am outspoken and confident today, but I was a totally nerdy, introverted bookworm when I was a kid.