Here are your Random
1. I've been reading a zillion responses to the New York Times article on How Yoga Can Wreck Your Body. I was going to write a response of my own, but I think there are people far wiser and more experienced who have better things to say than I. YogaDork has a Complete and Exhaustive Guide to the existing responses. These are some of my favorites.
2. Today I slept in until 11am, made myself an omelet, stayed in my PJs, and have watched 6 episodes of Grey's Anatomy.
3. I know I've already posted about my home yoga practice, but I still find it really hard to stay motivated to practice on my own.
4. I love sushi. Especially tuna nigiri and spider rolls.
5. I miss the farmer's market.
6. I still have two Christmas presents to send and one left to open.
7. I took down our Christmas decorations yesterday.
8. I told myself that the last time I donated my hair that it would be the last time. My hair is so long right now, that I'll probably just finish growing it out and donate it...again.
9. I'm contemplating going on a bike ride tomorrow, but I don't know that I have the gear--or desire--to ride my bike in the cold weather. But I need to get out and do SOMETHING.
10. I am a die hard, dedicated, loyal, tried-and-true, would-help-bury-a-dead-body kind of friend. But sometimes I feel like my friends wouldn't do the same thing for me.