4. I saw someone I knew but didn't want to talk to at lunch today so I sat at the other side of the restaurant.
5. I think sandwiches taste better when they're cut on the bias.
6. I have been wearing my hair down a lot in the last few weeks because my hair has gotten so heavy that ponytails make my neck hurt.
7. I am wearing sassy red patent leather heels today. I love them, even though other people probably think I look like a Hooker.
8. The fire just capitalized the "H" in "Hooker." Also, I wonder how many referrals I'll get from crazy Russian websites now that I've written the word Hooker three times.
9. I really want to see The Muppet Movie... and Breaking Dawn Part 1. Let the judgment commence.
10. This is not a big deal in the grand scheme of life, but I think it's kind of cool: I was one of three teachers nominated by my colleagues as a candidate for my school's Teacher of the Year. I know it sounds cliche, but it really is an honor just to be nominated.
This one goes to 11: I really hope to see one of my best girls today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TSWIMMWER!