1) It is nearly 5pm and I have done absolutely NOTHING today. And it's all I hoped and dreamed it could be.
2) My triceps are probably my favorite part of my body. It's just so cool to me that they're so defined. Hooray for chaturanga!
3) I desperately need a hair cut.
4) The holidays make me a little sad because I feel like I don't have many people to buy gifts for anymore. I love picking out that "perfect" gift and seeing the look on someone's face when they open it up.
5) I had a bunch of delicious recipes planned for this week and didn't really end up making any of them.
6) I assisted another yoga class yesterday and it felt a lot more natural than last week.
7) I have about 20 tabs open in my web browser at any given time.
8) I applied to talk at TED 2012 today. I don't think I have a snowball's chance in hell of making it, but I'm putting it out there anyway.
9) I had a really busy week this week (with activities every night--and sometimes two or three different things after work.) Even so, my stress levels have been pretty low and I've been really happy. It's been a good week.
10) I was going to write my opinion on the Penn State/Joe Paterno firing issue, but I decided I didn't want to juxtapose those thoughts along with my thoughts on Veteran's Day or my grandfather.
I hope that everyone takes some time today to honor our nation's veterans in some way. My grandfather was a Marine who served in the Korean War, who taught me about honor, dedication, and love for my country. Hoo-rah, Pop.