1. I desperately want to pre-order a Kindle Fire. Duff Man thinks I have too many gadgets as it is. I've never really been an early adopter, but it's really got me intrigued. I haven't decided in either direction yet.
2. This article made my week. It's about several big, burly hockey players who do yoga in order to cross train. They discuss the agony of Downward Facing Dog and how holding poses for 15 seconds is really hard. Last week in training, we held Downward-Facing Dog for 5 minutes. Now THAT was hard!
3. I could never give up high fructose corn syrup entirely because I like Sour Patch Kids, Rita's Water Ice, and Dr. Pepper too much.
4. I've been damn productive at work this week and I still have a zillion things on my "To-Do" list.
5. I've never had spaghetti squash, although it's on my list of foods to try.
6. I really, really need a secretary at school... or at least an accountant. I just spent an hour in my treasurer's office after school making 8 separate deposits for various school-related activities.
7. I have a birthmark about the size of a coffee mug on my right calf. I didn't notice it until I was 7 years old.
8. I played my flute today for the first time in... 5 months? It was kind of nice.
9. I've had a ton of blog hits from Russia lately. I'm hoping no one stole any of my photos and posted me as a bride for sale. Boy would THEY be in for a shock.
10. I generally have a really, really good memory. I pick things up pretty quickly. Unfortunately, if I learn something wrong the first time (how to pronounce a word like quixotic, or someone's name) then it's really hard for me to un-learn it.
And now I'm off to finish some teacher training homework and head to the studio. Have a great weekend!