Or perhaps I should call this Random Saturday Facts?
1. I often pass a car with the license plate "DRM2DNC." I'm sure it's supposed to say "Dream to Dance," but I always read it as "Drum to Dunce.
2. Lack of professionalism really irks me.
3. I still watch Grey's Anatomy. I love Christina & Owen and thought they were done screwing with Meredith and Derek. Ugh.
4. Every once in a while I have doubts about going through teacher training for two reasons: a) my schedule is absolutely insane and I feel like I never get to breath and b) I wonder if "knowing too much" or teaching yoga will ruin it for me. I really don't want that to happen.
5. I miss riding my bike. I need to go for a ride soon.
6. Three times this week, I've gotten halfway through writing a post for the next day one night... only to fall asleep and not have time to finish writing it at a reasonable hour the next day. (It happened to this post twice.)
7. I love pumpkin and can't wait to bake with it soon.
8. All of my nails are long and pretty right now (although not manicured or polished.) I am expecting half of them to break any day.
9. I was scared to try protein powder, but I've had protein shakes almost every day this week and I really like it. I don't even taste the fake sugar in it (which is highly unusual.)
10. We had a company come over to give us a quote on a waterproofing system. The representative clearly loved her company and believed in their product. It was a great pitch. And I would 100% recommend them because, after inspecting our basement and cutting into our drywall, they told us NOT to spend upwards of $10,000 on their system right now--because they didn't see evidence that our flooding was anything more than a fluke because of the 28" of rain from Tropical Storm Lee.