I apologize for my failure to post this week--I've been trying to get back into the swing of life and just never got around to writing anything. I promise to post more next week!
Until then, here are some Random Friday Facts:
1) I broke my left wrist twice in the same year when I was 10. I fractured the growth plate while roller skating both time--and the second time happened while I was skating with the safety patrols.
2) Remember that show, "Press Your Luck?" The whammies were my imaginary friends growing up.
3) I have only recently begun eating asparagus and avocado.
4) As much as I've enjoyed being a total slug this summer, I'm looking forward to getting back to a regular schedule--but that won't happen for another couple of weeks still. I'm especially looking forward to getting on a normal cooking schedule--then I'll have more to write about!
5) I'm taking a day off from yoga and it's really weird. I already went Monday-Thursday and will go again on Saturday and 2 classes on Sunday. When did I become that person?
6) I stopped writing for 10 minutes halfway through this post because Millie wanted me to pet her.
|Millie is on the left. Rowdy is on the right. She looks like she's kissing him, but really she's just chewing his face.|
7) I'm normally a prolific reader, but I have yet to finish reading a single book this summer.
8) I am a die hard Harry Potter fan (no, really!) and have yet to see Harry Potter 7.2. I was in California when it came out and never made time to go see it once I got back.
9) I really need to add some more cardio and/or weight training to my schedule--but I have trouble staying motivated unless I have a person or group to do it with me. I swear, I meant to start New Rules of Lifting For Women this summer, I just never got around to it.
10) I've donated my hair four or five times now. The last time I donated, I said it would be the last... but my hair is getting long enough that I'm thinking about doing it again.
I hope everyone out there has had a great week and has a relaxing weekend ahead. We've got a weekend full of celebrations planned. Are you up to anything exciting?