1. I'm going on vacation next week and still don't know where I'm headed.
2. The closest things I've ever owned to "designer" handbags are the Vera Bradley purses my mother-in-law has given me. (I think have three of them.)
3. I only recently started eating avocados... and I'm kind of in love.
4. I love hosting parties, especially ones where I can use my formal china.
5. I know all of the words to The Bloodhound Gang's "The Bad Touch" by heart.
6. I almost never change my jewelry.
7. I'm generally really far behind on new music trends.
8. I'm dying to eat at Jose Andres' "America Eats Tavern" and I'm really sad I never made it to The Bazaar while I was in L.A.
9. Anthony Bourdain is playing a twitter game.
NoReservations Anthony Bourdain
Let's mash classic films with insults, evil reality programs!#thecabinetofdrdrew
I'm secretly hoping he re-tweets me. C'mon, Apocalypse Idol? Real Housewives of the Western Front? Raging Bull of Love? Hilarious!
10. I generally don't change out of yoga clothes unless I absolutely have to.
Have a great weekend, everyone!