Regardless, some of my favorite ladies have a segment they call "Random Friday Facts." I think it's kind of fun and I'm a pretty random girl... so I'll go with it, at least for my first Friday blog post. If you know me well, most of these won't be particularly groundbreaking.
- I have two dogs named Millie and Rowdy. Yes, Rowdy was named after the taxidermied dog on Scrubs.
- I have played flute for 21 years. I like it, but I can't say that I love it.
- My husband and I have been married for 6 years and have been together for nearly 12. He still doesn't know my middle name.
- I love to cook and eat exotic foods, but the only potatoes I eat are french fries that taste like "fried" and the only type of beans I eat are green beans and jelly beans. I also don't like goat cheese, feta cheese, or bleu cheese.
- I competed in pageants for 8 years. No, I won't post pictures.
- My zodiac sign, Chinese zodiac sign, and the meaning of my name all have the same characteristics. For lack of a better word, I think I was destined to have a fiery personality--even if it took a while for me to grow into it.
- My birthday is always nice... but only just nice. I don't ever remember having a real birthday party unless I asked for it, and even then it was only once.
- If I had my way, I would stay up until 3am and sleep until noon every single day.
- I have never done a cartwheel (or even a round-off) in my life.
- I have a massive scar on my right knee from where I wiped out on my bike when I was 16. The next time I rode a bike was when I bought one last year, nearly 13 years later.
I think that's enough for today. Have a great weekend!